The Employment Preparedness Program provides clients with the tools and skills to find employment and be prepared to enter the Canadian workforce.
Clients will receive help on their resume/cover letter, with mock interviews, and job searching.
Are you ready for your next job interview?
Learn about effective interview techniques in this workshop and let us prepare you ace
your responses before the big day.
You will Learn:
1. Understanding Communication & your own style
2. First impression
3. Technology & Social Media
4. Active listening & speaking clearly
5. Appropriate Workplace Conversation
6. Anti harassment policies
7. The Human Rights Codes & the Occupational Health & Safety Act
To Register please contact us at
905-677-0889 ext. 101